Do you want a webinar which makes you stand out from the crowd? Something that will give you a commercial edge over your competitors. We can help you get that professional advantage.
We can support you in two ways: training & production.
Our training for hosts, presenters and guests helps them perform, convey their messages and be a better interviewer or interviewee.
Our training can cover the following:
- Script writing & webinar structuring.
- Interviewing technique.
- Body language.
- What to wear.
- Engage with the camera.
- Use of voice and microphone.
- Use of autocue.
We can produce your webinar to make it look like a TV News programme. Our team includes producers, crew and graphic designers many of whom have worked for BBC and Sky News. We have accesss to a number of studios depending on our clients’ needs.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- PRE-PRODUCTION: Advice on scripting, questions, graphics. We can also give advice to contributors on framing, lighting and other technical aspects to ensure their contributions look and sound as good as possible.
- STUDIO HIRE: Using a studio will lend your webinar the authority of a news programme. The host and a number of guests can make their contribution from the studio reducing the risk of technical problems associated with webcams.
- HOST: We provide a host for the webinar. They will usually be a BBC, Sky News or CNN anchor, to lend a professional edge to the production.
- GRAPHICS: A picture tells a thousand words. We can work with you to produce professional-looking graphics to help tell your story. These can be simple stills or beautiful animations.
- VIDEO INSERTS: One part of the story you wish to tell, or the information you wish to convey, maybe better expressed through professional video content. We can produce content in a variety of styles scripting, filming and editing your production ready for use in your webinar.
- POST-PRODUCTION: We can take a recording of your webinar and improve it through editing and the addition of graphics or additional material before you post it to your website.
Click here to see our studio page for some of our studio locations.